Monday, July 6, 2015

My Review of Pure Coffee Bean Extract

When I first heard of green tea extract and its use as a weight loss supplement I was skeptical.

I mean, It has been preached about on the Dr. Oz show, by the guy who has a different solution to all of your health problems in every single episode!

But through my strange interest in these seemingly stupid fad diet products I have lost belly fat and trimmed down my thighs quite a bit and green tea extract is a product that helped me more than any other single product.

At the time of buying this, I wouldn’t call myself fat. I used to be overweight a few years ago, and I then lost a lot of weight. However, still, I tend to pack on a little extra weight in the winter over the holidays. I always end up wanting to lose that extra pounds before the summer kicks in, but these “few extra pounds” are hard to trim away.

Anyways, I’ve done a write-up here on my experience, along with references to peer reviewed studies in medical journals relating to green coffee bean extract.

What is green coffee beans — and what’s the big deal?

Green coffee beans are just coffee beans that didn’t go through the roasting process that makes them fit for your espresso machine.

It makes me wonder why these supplements cost so much more than my regular iced mocha latte, but Starbucks has never helped me lose 7 pounds.

Thats right! 7 pounds. From my single month of testing this, with no other supplement or diet, I lost 7 pounds.

For me that was all I needed to lose now — the last bit of comfort weight to get me ready for the bikini season ’15.

Now, I love food (ask my friends), and with a lot of these supplements they recommend to use it alongside diet and exercise when I just want to eat my same delicious diet high in carbs and fats.

Long term, it’s important to change your lifestyle, but sometimes a little kick-start or help from natural supplements like this (or Raspberry Ketone or Garcinia Cambogia) makes or breaks the diet.

How does it work?

Green coffee extract works partially by blocking the absorption of these fats and carbs. A study done a while ago concludes:

These results suggest that GCBE is possibly effective against weight gain and fat accumulation by inhibition of fat absorption and activation of fat metabolism in the liver. Caffeine was found to be a suppressor of fat absorption, while chlorogenic acid was found to be partially involved in the suppressive effect of GCBE that resulted in the reduction of hepatic TG level

Another part of the reason why this worked so well was because after taking these supplements it does exactly as everyone advertises, curbs your appetite!

You may have felt the same, to a lesser degree, after drinking regular coffee?

natural-green-coffee

Temptations are less tempting and food in general just seems like less of a priority. This means you’ll just feel less hungry. I would find myself eating something really light for lunch or altogether skipping it and feeling just fine about it for the rest of the day instead of feeling like I needed to devour everything in sight.

For many of us, what makes weight loss so hard isn’t necessarily the fact that we don’t know what to do — it’s the fact that it’s so damn hard to stick to it! Without going too off-topic here, all the knowledge in the world is neatly gathered in books and online resources, we can do and learn anything we want — but what’s stopping us is that it’s hard to just do it.

Make sure you get the pure extract

There are a lot of supplements that contain green coffee, but even less that contain anything pure. A lot of them are only have so much and the rest can be other vitamins or fillers.

I used pure green coffee because I wanted to test that supplement in particular. Even within the pure products, there are differences. At the end of this article I’ve listed the best ones, which are proven to contain pure coffee bean extract.

I ordered from this supplier – and I can highly recommend them. It’s US Made and high quality. This is also the only provider of 100% pure green coffee extract! If you buy it other places, you may get 80%, or even less!

I personally can’t speak at all to other kinds effectiveness but would not trust a product that is advertized and green coffee and only has a certain percent of that in it.

I’m sure you can all agree that a glass of coke, with 90% ice cubes isn’t really a glass of coke?

When you aren’t feeling hungry all the time it’s easy to get stuck into eating whatever looks the most delicious, however less of it. At first I would barely eat but when I did it would be just a few cookies or something bad like that but I found that I would feel better and more well rounded eating a more steady diet including more protein and fiber even if you don’t feel like eating.

Other effects on green coffee (i.e. on energy)

Many people say that with green coffee extract you will feel more energetic and that it generally works as a mood enhancer. While I have noticed an extra burst of energy in myself I wouldn’t say it has improved my mood necessarily, it has a somewhat similar effect in that way as normal, roasted coffee.

This is because many of the same active chemicals are the same in both varieties of coffee: caffeine which we are all familiar with and the properties of and Chlorogenic Acid, most of which is cooked out during the roasting process.

Effects of grean coffee (caffeine and chlorogenic acid) on fat loss

Chlorogenic Acid is a powerful antioxidant and is known to stimulate the production of lypolitic enzyme, which breaks down fat deposits in the body and facilitates re-absorption so it can be converted into energy.

Aside from this, chlorogenic acid has also been proven to fight off the body’s tendency to convert unused energy into stored fat. This miracle chemical is the powerhouse of the weight loss aspect of green coffee while the caffeine is the appetite suppressant.

Negative sides and side-effects

Although green coffee contains less caffeine than the roasted beans green coffee has all the same adverse effects, one is it can be extremely addictive. High consumptions of caffeine can lead to insomnia, gastrointestinal illnesses, and even depression. Because when you aren’t able to get enough sleep, your body fails to regenerate thus making your immune system weak. Aside from that, caffeine is a diuretic and that means more of the vitamins and minerals that you consume is excreted through your urine rather than absorbed by your body.

But if you understand how caffeine affects your body from coffee and energy drinks you will have a good idea of how it will affect you in green coffee extract.

A regular cup of coffee made from roasted coffee beans has more than 100 mg of caffeine per serving. And some of cups will be made in alternative ways or have shots of espresso, the caffeine level of these can reach as much as 400 mg. And don’t even get me started on those energy drinks!

A serving of green coffee contains just 20 mg of caffeine. That means you have to take as much as five times the number of the cups of coffee you take to get to that same level. And that is plainly beyond the recommended dosage.

In normal recommended dosage, green coffee has no side-effects.

Scientifically backed!

It has been shown in scientific studies that green coffee can boost your metabolism 3-13%. Some studies suggest it can reduce the absorption of carbs so this explains one way it can work and be effective in some of the same ways as a low-carb diet without having to cut out those carbs.

For the most part study on this wonderful supplement has only scratched the surface but we can tell that it has a lot of weight loss properties that we can harness.

My review — is it worth it? And does it really work that well?

But what is really more important than how it works is the results. Like I said after I used it for a month I lost 7 pounds with very little effort.

All I had to do was take a pill and it worked for itself. But when you’re looking at supplements like this you have to understand a few things about it.

While it is definitely easy to lose weight on them without doing anything else it is a bit slower than diet and exercise and after you stop taking the supplement you should live a more healthy lifestyle to avoid just gaining it right back.

So in my experience it was super helpful at helping me lose but each person’s body is a little bit different. According to the studies most people will respond positively but that might not be you. I have personally known a lot of people who haven’t responded well to a low-carb diet, but this supplement works in more ways than just blocking the absorption, it also works as an appetite suppressant, so it’s likely that if it doesn’t work great for you it will still work moderately well.

Sort of a win-win. Because of the two pronged attack it is more likely to be right from you, even if it’s not for everyone.

I must say that is possible to be allergic to it, although his is extremely rare, but it is possible. People who are allergic to coffee can show symptoms such as hives and breathing difficulties. If you also can’t drink soda or tea, then you are allergic to the caffeine. If you can’t drink decaffeinated coffee, then you’re allergic to the coffee itself.

If you are pregnant or breastfeeding should not take pure green coffee extract. Most of the supplement manufacturers have a warning to this effect on the bottle. So if you are trying to lose the fat after having a baby and you’re breastfeeding it’s not for you. It is not because green coffee supplements have been proven to be dangerous for women in these conditions. It’s a reasonable precaution because there has not been enough conclusive data from studies involving these types of women, to discount the possibility. As I said before, as far as studies, they have barely scratched the surface.

So, how do I feel about the product? In short my answer is that it is awesome.

>> Try it risk free here

But my answer has more to it than that.

While it works more than other diet pills you have to understand that there is no “Skinny Pill” this will help you lose some weight but when you stop taking it if you go back to your previous lifestyle you’ll gain it back.

Blocking of fat and carb absorption and appetite suppression only works as long as you are taking the supplements. If this is what you want, this is the perfect pill for you but if you are looking for a change to a healthy lifestyle and to change your body for good, this can help you will have to do a lot more than take a pill.

The best place to buy it, to make sure you get the real deal (meaning the pure extract, like we discussed above) is to get it here. This is a U.S. Made product, backed with a money back guarantee.

You can actually try the product for yourself, and if you’re not happy (for whatever reason), they’ll send you your money back. It’s 100% risk free.

The post My Review of Pure Coffee Bean Extract appeared first on Janetfitness.



from Janetfitness http://janetfitness.com/reviews/pure-green-coffee-extract

No comments:

Post a Comment